To add your Google Calendar (premium feature) to FamilyWall, please follow the following steps:
- Go to your FamilyWall app
- Go to the Calendar
- Tap on the settings icon (at the top-right corner)
- Scroll down to the "Add a Google Calendar" (Premium Feature)
- Tap on this option and then on "Connect"
- You will then have to enter your Google credentials and choose which calendars to add to FamilyWall.
Once you have added your Google calendar, it should appear in the settings section of the Calendar (in the "other calendars" subsection) and then Validate (at the top right corner).
If you want to share this calendar with the other members of your circle :
- Tap on this calendar
- Set the "Share this calendar" option to on
Note that when the "Share this calendar" option is activated, an option "Share with" appears that allows you to select the members you want to share this calendar with
Important for Android phones: Your native Android calendar can also be synced with Google Calendar (most of the times). In that case, your Android Native Calendar will be synced also with your FamilyWall Calendar.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.